Saturday 20 August 2011

Want to know a fashion secret?

Sorry I haven't posted in a few weeks but I went on holiday for a week and then was really unwell, but now I'm back I thought I'd share a little secret with you to make up for my absence.

One of my current internships involves going to a lot of press days. For anyone who doesn't know what a press day is its basically just an event where brands show off their new stock and try to entice journos into writing nice things about them by plying them with freebies. (A post on all the fab and not so fab freebies I've received is coming soon!). However press days are also a great place to chat to other fashiony people, make contacts, network and best of all - find out all the latest gossip. 

 Harrods will be getting a fashion makeover come September
image via  london-sightseeing.net 

So want to know what I've heard? A very famous international fashion brand will be taking over Harrods for the whole of September. Everything from the windows to the escalators will be transformed! But shhh don't tell anyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment